Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the most remarkable stars in the heavens.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of my art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Okay so a lot of this goes from REALLY old to newish

self portrait. this is an older one. dated Aug 6th 2005

[img]Some of my art Th_000_0009[/img]

Ink Lily, also an old one. Dated: May 23rd 2004. I was on an airplane, I hate flying so I drew this and many many others on sratch paper and a magazine I took for reading, the woman sitting next to me bought the magazine from me. I kept this one cause I love lillies.

[img]Some of my art Th_000_0016[/img]

Tennessee in watercolor. This is the view from my house where I grew up. The lady who lived there was our only neighbor aside from my landlord and his family.

[img]Some of my art Th_000_0025[/img]

Hand in Ink. Much to my dismay I have NEVER been able to draw another hand in ink this well, but I just love this picture.

[img]Some of my art Th_lastscan52[/img]

Okay thats all for now. I challenge any of you, art, photographs, crafts, photoshop designs. If you have anything like those, post it.
Back to top Go down
https://freeskyberserk.forumotion.com
Sandez

Sandez

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am

woah those are awesome, i wish my drawings worked out that good lol
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 am

Thank you sandez for your comment just know we are our own worst critic ^-^ for the longest time I hated drawing people so most of my earliest works are flowers and tress.
Back to top Go down
raidenxiv

raidenxiv

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Yeah, this is very good. My family doesnt buy paintings that much, we have about 10 around the house that our family or extended family painted.

Im not that much of a painter, but if my sister lets me scan one of hers or lets me take a picture of it i will post that. She is absolutely amazing!

That water color is good, but i have to wonder if that is one of your earlier watercolors because it doesnt look like it blends very well, but that might just be from looking at it on a computer screen. Maybe im just spoiled, but my other sister does a lot of watercolors.
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 pm

yeah the watercolor is pretty old matter of fact since my son has been born I don't do much in the way of actual art work other than my pencils so a lot of it is really old.
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Ok, thats cool, and i think that the pencils is really hard to get right especially if you have the graphite ones with different hardness and stuff, because again, my sister has these really nice ones and does a ton of stuff with them and then she might color it in if she has the time, and they look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eta Carine and Tiānshè :: Random Stuff :: Art & Photographs-
Jump to: