Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the most remarkable stars in the heavens.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Movies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Well, what is a movie section without a favorite movie thread? well, i'll leave that one to you to decide.

So, what is your favorite movie? One of mine (i cant really say a definite fav, they move around) is the Princess Bride.

So, has anyone seen it? tell us if you have and tell us your fav.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Nope havent seen it, mine is a tie
Shawshank Redemption, Stigmata, and August Rush.
Odd three huh What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://freeskyberserk.forumotion.com

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 pm

No I havent seen it either.

And yeah that is a odd three seere lol.

I have to say my favorite moves are All of the Lords of The Rings, Harry Potter, Dealth Wish- affraid

Can u top those lol! .
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Have you seen a movie called "Short Circuit" or its sequel Short Circuit 2? they are both excellent and in my opinion top harry potter...

i dont like movies from books that much because they leave out sooooooo many little details, but the LoTR extended versions are very good, and even though they are long they actually follow the book. Thats also the reason i dont like the Harry Potter movies that much (and i have seen them all).

Another good one is Secondhand Lions, its pretty good too
Back to top Go down
xanofere
Admin
xanofere

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Bladerunner, The Fifth Element, Legend (fantasy movie from the 1980s), The Wedding Singer, The Princess Bride (I watch this at least once a year), Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Lost Boys, I am Legend, Dark City, Minority Report, The Last Samurai, Ran, iRobot, Pitch Black, 300, The Empire of the Sun, The Emperor and the Assassin, Interview with a Vampire, LotR trilogy, Gattica,The Harry Potter series, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Jerry McGuire...

Last edited by xanofere on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Aye second hand lions is good and ANYTHING with Will Smith in it to me is awesome. Take out Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and Batman Forever and I pretty much agree with xano
Back to top Go down
xanofere
Admin
xanofere

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 am

Looking back at my list I realized... awwww crap I am a Tom Cruise fan! affraid

Omg! I said Batman Forever?! I mean Batman Begins. I will live with the shame forevermore. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 am

lol...well whatever he said...The only batman movie I liked is Black Knight.
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I havent seen Black knight, but i have seen batman begins.

I agree with xano on the Princess Bride, i watch it at least once a year, maybe even as much as 3 times, its that amazing!

I need to watch those movies, ive heard of most of them but havent actually seen them (i dont get out much Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sagittara

Sagittara

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

My all time favorite movie is Queen of the Damned. Smile Twisted Evil Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/profiles/SagittaraCatpaws
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:02 am

Ive never heard of it, is it good? what genre is it?
Back to top Go down
Master_Ryujin

Master_Ryujin

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm

I have a lot of movies that I really like, such as: Lord of Rings trilogy, Star Wars I-VI, 300, Hitman, Iron Man(newer one) and many others.
1 that sticks out from recent memory is Crank. Such a funny movie. Cool
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm

The Iron Man movies are great! i love them too. the transporter movies are good too, and great for long bus rides Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movies
Page 1 of 1