Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the most remarkable stars in the heavens.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Guitar Hero Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manik668

Manik668

Favorite Guitar Hero Music Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Guitar Hero Music   Favorite Guitar Hero Music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Ok, this includes every GH game and Rock Band, so go ahead and post your favorite songs here

For GHII:

My favorite song is Jordan, although on expert I usually fail at that really fast and long solo, because i can get the ones before it. It really annoys me because my fav song is on of a couple I cant play on expert.

But after that, I'd have to say either Gemini, Fall of Pangea, The Light that Blinds, or YYZ

lol!

And for GH Encore - Rocks the 80s:

My fav song is a tie between No One Like You, I Wanna Rock, Synchronicity II, Lonely Is The Night, and Play With Me.

I really cant decide which of these is better, so I guess they are all good.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guitar Hero Music   Favorite Guitar Hero Music Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 am

Shocked That would insinuate that I have played this game in which you speak of, which I have not Wink
Back to top Go down
https://freeskyberserk.forumotion.com
wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guitar Hero Music   Favorite Guitar Hero Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 am

for gh2 the best is six i can play it perfectly on expert lol but i practiced that song for so long that i cant play any of the other songs on easy lol
Back to top Go down
Manik668

Manik668

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guitar Hero Music   Favorite Guitar Hero Music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

wow, perfectly? i just played it for the first time and i almost failed so many times! Im very impressed

i couldnt get a multiplier at all, and i would miss every other note in this one section

other than that, i liked the middle part, the solo (i love the solos that are musical like that!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Guitar Hero Music   Favorite Guitar Hero Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Guitar Hero Music
Page 1 of 1