Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Eta Carine and Tiānshè
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the most remarkable stars in the heavens.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marching Band Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manik668

Manik668

Marching Band Music Empty
PostSubject: Marching Band Music   Marching Band Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Well, my marching band music for next year finally came in, and id like to share it with you.

You can hear a free mp3 version if you go to www.jwpepper.com and search "La Nouba"

Then, there will be four items that come up, and they will be (not in this order, cuz I'm not looking at the page right now)

1) Distorted
2) Reve Rouge
3) A La Lune
4) Urban

Now, these four are the movements that I am playing, so just click the mp3 audio button on the songs and Viola! you have my marching band show!!

P.S. I listed them in the order I will play them, so if you listen to them that way you'll get a good idea of what I'm doing.

P.P.S I play the first trumpet part, so the high trumpet part is what I'll be playing! lol!

Last edited by Manik668 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leraje
Admin
Leraje

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band Music   Marching Band Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm

not bad at all. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://freeskyberserk.forumotion.com
Manik668

Manik668

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band Music   Marching Band Music Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 pm

You know, i was just at the jwpepper site again, and all the songs (for marching band at least) have full demos and sounds very good, so they are great for listening to if you're bore and dont know what to listen too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marching Band Music   Marching Band Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marching Band Music
Page 1 of 1